I got up to take a pee and I guess it was just too warm and I had a hard time getting to sleep. But when I did....
Debby and I seemed to be getting up late. We were going to call our boss's and tell them to expect us late but the phones wouldnt work. A few kind people offered to let us use thier cells , but there was something wrong here.... all the cells had number 1-4 and zero.
Got a ride to a pay phone.... but it diddnt work either.. I went into a resturant (a mexican place). Asked for some change for the phone. The change was mexican! But it did work in the phone... But then I realized im in mexico...
I spent the rest of the dream just wondering around looking for the escape button. Diddnt find it and even after I awoke... it took about an hour to recover enough to get out of bed.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment