Cant really call this one a nightmare but thier was a dual perspective that can be hard to understand.
This starts in a large dark room where I am the President of the USA and my self and my first lady are meeting with the president of the soviet peoples and his first lady.
There are times when I am both presidents.
It seems that we have decided on what would have been a most monumentus treaty that would have brought our countries closer then ever before.
We were in the process of recieving a massive data dump from the USSR and it was suddenly cut off.
There was a confusing period where both president were seperated and the leader of the USSR was isolated... but in the end we came together and I offered him not only the protection of the of the leader of the free world , but that of the American peoples.
There were other details... most lost.... but there was the feeling of resistence of the old gaurd in the USSR... and perhaps some in the USA. A chance that would have been well for all peoples... results in status quo....
I awoke.
Not just a bit... confused.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment