I had to get up start the turkey , set the alarm and get up and put the yams in the oven.
I had three dreams in this period.
1) I was part of some sort of rescue party. I was sure I found the person we were trying to rescue but no one else could hear the heartbeat I heard... I woke up about then and found that my head was resting on my left arm and the heart beat was mine. must have been 120 bpm...
2) This one switched perspective twice.
First as a young women being very concerned with the safty of a child and fearing a group of men seemingly following... Climbing out a back window with the child because I(she) percieved that going to the nieghbors house would be safer....
Diddnt make it and perception switched to the child and continues toward the other house. Almost there and then attacked by something like wolves.... the rest is unclear and I woke up.
3) I found myself as one of many at a wake for a person I diddnt even know. I diddnt know any of the others. The food and drink was good. After a time I became aware that something wasnt right. We diddnt seem able to leave the wake but oddly we were able to go outside. Began to suspect that we we are not on Earth.
Lost power... the place went dark. Went scouting and found several Human like being's some walking and some driving crossover suv's. It was very difficult to fight them but they could be subdued or even killed.
I found myself under one of the suv's and there was a box with smaller boxes under it. Looks like smaller monsters.... I pushed something rodlike and sharp into one of the smaller boxes and the creature within dies....leading me to jump to the conclusion that we had to do was make a hole in the creatures and they would die...
I awoke.
Hope you have/had a great thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment