Sometimes its the dreams that are the most harmless that really bother the most.
Last night I had a dream that cycled several times. It envolved some distance and winding up in a hospital. After A while I was able to look at the street signs and think "Yep here I go again".
At one point I was able to control the dream. I caused myself to stop along the way at a supermarket. As I walked through the store it slowly changed into a hospital. An old lady in a walker came over and said this to me "The Dream weaver likes you!" and she walked on an I awoke. But not fully , I spent the next hour of so going in and out of sleep and having dreamett's.
You dont have to be asleep long to dream.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment