Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Dream

Unlike real life or even fictional writing's a dream dosent have to make sence. I had this one last night and my GF claims I was quite active as I slept.

This dream envolved myself , my GF and her brother.

It seems we had aquired some kind of a job that required us to clean the house of a rather well off person. After completing the job we determined that one of us had left the water running and when we went back it was pretty much as you may expect.

We spent some time cleaning up the water and I told Bob to go and get the other mop. He was gone for much longer then I would have expected and he holding a container of take out chinese food. He indicated that he thought I wanted chinese food.

The scene rapidly changed and we found ourselves in captivity of some asian people. In the dream they seemed chinese and we were slammed into walls and abused in other ways....

Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment