Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Did I really dream this?

After having gone to bed about 3:30am I awoke about 11am and could not seem to get back to sleep.

I took a Hydroxyzene (for itch) and after a while I fell asleep. The dream I had was well outside my norm.

I was driving a motorcycle.... got gas for it... (I dont drive a motorbike) Scene change for a rural street somewhere. I was driving an old ford van I had sold years ago. Noticed that both ends of the road had been blocked. Appeared to be cardboard. Drove threw.

Motorcycle was in a gas station near the corner.

Approached by a heavy set male who insisted I destroyed 2 gas pumps he had intended to sell on ebay. He was to say the least quite pissed.

I picked up a knife and put it into my back pocket.

We are back in the van and I go to get the bike , its gone.

The same guy told me he took it... I told him to just call the police.

Gave me back the bike... waited for the police.

Want to check my BAL but then suddenly left and we went into the mans house.

Big family all with southern accents... went outside for a walk in the dark , ditched the knife. Went back in.

Wierd family.... little boy walks around yelling "son of a bitc*" and a little girl was playing with a knife.

No one seemed concerned... and oddly enough the family wasnt unfriendly.

A small creature , a cross tween a frog and a hamster was on the floor. It liked being held but it was kinda slimy and furry at the same time.

Still waiting for the police to return.

Out the window the police seem to be storming a building.... they could not get in so they broke the stained glass (it was a church).

Grandpa pa looks at me and says "You could always pay him 20$ a week for the next 20 years".. he is laughing....

somewhere along this time an ambulance came to get a pair of german sherpards who seemed to be having trouble breathing.... I think they died.

As I started to realize that this family really wasnt so differant... I awoke.
It took a while for this dream to stop ringing in my mind....

This is just the barest outline.. it was full technocolor and I was jacked right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment