Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Dreams

Some of my dreams are going to be quite disturbing and in full techno color. I always dream in color.

Have you ever had dream in which you seemed to be awake? This has happened to me several times. I would go to sleep and in my dream seem to be in a more or less normal life but certain inconsistencies give it away. Its interesting to note that while I dream I seem to be able to draw on my entire stored pool of knowlage. And many times its more like watching a tv show.

Whats really strange is when you go to sleep in a dream and wake up in real life. This happens to me all the time. And then at time when I go back to sleep I find myself waking in the same dream world.

Some of my dreams are composed of interlocking level's. They depend in part on the other parts to make them work.

Remember to strap on your seatbelt! Your in for a ride here.

No comments:

Post a Comment