Saturday, July 11, 2009

Things I dont understand

I went down for a bit of a nap about 2 hours ago. I dont think I slept at all but the air comming in from the window fan felt great. I noticed that after a while I could hear a low background rumble and I listened to it for as I lay. As time wore on it got a bit louder and revealed itself to be the edge of a thunder shower.

At almost the exact second the clock turned to midnight we lost power. This by itself dosent bother me and it turned out to be only long enough that I have to reset the clocks on certain devices about the flat.

I consider myself to be a fairly hardy person and a bit of foul weather dosent generaly bother me. Maybe part of it was being alone and then every light in the hood cut out and of course the fan. I suppose it was a bit erie and maybe there was just the slightest edge of fear.

So I got up and came to post on here and check my mail on a few sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment